Here’s a nice dose of motivation with 10 reasons to workout today. Even the most avid exercisers need a little motivation.
Sometimes we have days when the stars are not aligned in our universe and working out is not what we feel like doing. No matter what our fitness level, there will be days when motivation feels lost forever.
On days like that, it’s great to be able to remind ourselves 10 reasons to workout today to give us that motivational bump.
Here in “sunny” St George, Utah, it is a cloudy, cold day. I just want to crawl back into bed. Probably not unlike most of you are feeling during these cold winter months.
There are a lot of reasons we need to push through and get our workouts done, even when the weather outside is frightful.
Motivation is what we hold internally that drives us to do many things, some for ourselves, a lot for others. Often it is more difficult to make a sacrifice to do something for ourselves. As women, we generally are innately driven to sacrifice for those we care most about.
Take the time today, for yourself so that you can be better prepared to do the other things you desire.
10 Reasons to Workout Today
Print them and post it where it will be most beneficial for you.
- I will have more confidence.
- I will be one step closer to my fitness goal.
- I will be more mentally alert.
- I will be happier.
- I will be smarter about what you eat the rest of the day.
- It will be easier to workout tomorrow.
- I will burn more calories the rest of the day.
- I will have an increased amount of energy the rest of the day.
- I will be doing something for me.
- I will be healthier.
Need a great calorie burning HIIT workout?
Print this workout. Burn calories for up to 48 hours AFTER!